Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ben Sings "Walk like a Man"

For a long time now Doug has taken the boys upstairs to bed at night swinging them by the arms & singing "Walk Like A Man."

Both boys have learned the song well. {grin}

A few nights ago they started singing it into the mirror while holding my hairbrush
(I totally did not teach them to do that!).
Here is my croaky voiced sick boy, belting it out . . .




Interpretation. . .
(It's time to)
Walk like a man,
Talk like a man,
Walk like a man my son,
No woman's worth
Crawling on the earth
So walk like a man my son!

I hope I am not overdoing the video recently. Every time I show video I get happiness from Grandparents & family, so I keep doing it!

7 comments:

Nate and Pam said...

That is absolutely the BEST video EVER!!!!! Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!! ~Pam~

Unknown said...

Keep the videos coming. These two are sooo cute. I want to see them again.
-Uncle Tim and Aunt Mandie

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. OH MY WORD. The hairbrush just brings it to a whole new level of awesome. :)

Julie said...

So totally ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

What can I say? SO CUTE!!! You're a winner, Ben -- and maybe the next generation "Ed"! (Hope I have that name right; can't remember for sure!)

Sarah Hensley said...

LOL!! So cute!

Nate and Pam said...

I'm back to watch it again!!!! Still LOVE it!!!!!