Never underestimate the power of something a simple as a BALLOON (not helium) to provide hours of FUN!
There is so much you can do with BALLOONS!
Some are obvious & some are a little more creative.
Sitting on BALLOONS is always fun.
You can draw a face on a BALLOON turning it into a friend who you can feed.
You can throw a BALLOON up into the air over and over and over and over.
Or you can kick it.
Or you can kick it.
BALLOON sandwiches always end in giggles.
Not really sure what Joseph is doing here, but he has been carting the BALLOON "guy" all over with him all morning.
Pinch a BALLOON to see what happens.
I hope you are all having a morning that is as filled with giggles as ours has been! The sun is shining bright & we are going to be headed outside just as soon as I get that load of laundry going.
1 comment:
For my sons' birthday party, I had made and painted a shoebox train for the kids to toss balls in to, had ordered special stickers for them to put on the tables, and bought train whistles for all the kids, and at the last minute I grabbed a bag of balloons. All the kids played with the balloons the entire time and were not interested in my organized activities at all. Who knew it could be that simple? hours of entertainment!
Post a Comment