Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Which Turned Into Wrestling

With 2 (some days 3) very active 2 1/2 year old boys in my house, I feel like I could end so many sentences with the phrase,

"which turned into wrestling."

They gave each other a hug, which turned into wrestling.
He shared the toy, which turned into wrestling.
They had a snack, which turned into wrestling.
They walked upstairs, which turned into wrestling.
They breathed, which turned into wrestling.
You get the idea!

Today, I am sharing a few fun photos to demonstrate.

What started as one cute boy in a box, turned into two cute boys in a box,
which turned into wrestling.

Three boys looked out the window to watch a doggy walk by, which turned into tearing the cushions off the couch,
which turned into wrestling.

Can any other mommies to little boys (or big boys) relate?

(No little boys were crying or hurt in the photographing of this post. They all loved it and were laughing hysterically!)

5 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

oh how I love this! So true... boys LOVE to wrestle! And if they're like my boys, they won't stop until someone is hurt. :(

britt

Mark and Laura said...

I can definately relate. There is always wrestling going on in my house but most of the time it ends with tears (or ear piercing screams from the girl). =)

Nate and Pam said...

Love it, Love it!!! I need to come by for some "little boy" wrestling!!! ~Pam~

Anonymous said...

How sweet to see 3 active little boys enjoying one another! Hooray for the great Mommy who allows a "trashed" living room for a time!

My Little Gifts from God said...

This is exactly how our boys are also!