Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some Artwork


I think I have shared before that Benjamin & Joseph are obsessed with the movie "Mary Poppins." Yes, you read that right.
Not Cars. Not Toy Story. Not Elmo. Mary Poppins.


They can sing all the songs. All of them!
Burt is a hero in our house.
They act out scenes from the movie when they play.


My amazing husband has joined right into the fun & will sing all the songs (knows them better than I do) right along with the boys.


At bath time last night the boys were drawing with their tub crayons (btw - Grandma they love them. Thank you!). Joseph started asking Daddy to draw things and by the end of bath time this is what my shower looked like. {grin}



Can you identify all the Mary Poppins characters? I took the liberty of labeling them in the next picture if you want to know. The labels are the names Benjamin & Joseph have given. {grin}

Benjamin & Joseph were delighted with all the drawings of the characters they love.


I am so thankful for my husband, and the fact that he is an involved Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will always laugh when I remember y'all's family photo shoot, having to sing "Step in Time" to get your boys to look at me. LOL.

Dee said...

Cute! But I can't seem to load the second picture. I must find out the boys' names for the characters!