Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Soaking Up The Last Days Of Fall


Even though the air had a little chill to it, we went to the park last night.

It gets dark before 6:00 now.

I am just trying to stretch summer/fall out as long a possible and soak up every last opportunity to be outside.

I am dreading winter and the long days spent inside.

I will still praise God for his goodness, but it is harder in the winter.

Maybe it will be a mild one?

Benjamin, said "bye, bye park" as we were leaving & I almost cried because he doesn't know how long "bye, bye" might be.
Maybe, I am being a little dramatic?

It has been an amazing summer/fall.

I know I will always cherish the memories I have been able to create with my boys this past summer & fall.

3 comments:

Julie said...

It really has been a nice fall! I keep hoping too that it will be a mild winter. Cant get much worse than last year :o) Love the pictures btw!

Debbie Myers said...

Love those pictures! I am feeling the same way about winter. We will make it somehow :)

Carrie said...

Aw, I feel the same way this fall - cold & snow have come so quickly!!! I'm not ready! :( I was hoping to make it to the park one more time, but with the four inches of snow we got today, I'm wondering if that goal is realistic... :) I LOVE your pictures - gorgeous!!!