I may not be thrilled about winter & cold, but I do like the smell of soup on the stove and bread baking in the oven when it's cold outside.
I recently found this yummy recipe for Rosemary Bread & it has quickly become a favorite. Even my husband, who is not a bread person, likes it.
To mix the dough, I use my bread machine that was a wedding gift almost 10 years ago now. It only takes a couple of minutes to dump all the ingrediants into the pan. Then I place the dough in my own bread pan, let it rise for 1 hour, and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Yummy! So quick and easy.
I do substitute one cup of whole wheat flour for one cup of the white flour, and I use slightly less rosemary than the recipe calls for.
Seriously, it is so yummy. You have to try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment