Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly

A few years ago I was wanting to make a photo book for a gift and a friend suggested Shutterfly as a great option. I tried it and was delighted with the result of the photo book I created. Since then, I have used Shutterfly many times for gifts and to create amazing books that capture my family's important photo memories. One of my boys' favorite things to do is sit on my lap and look through the books we have created over the last few years.
Right now is the season for Christmas cards. This year I have decided to use Shutterfly to order cards to send to our family and friends.

Shutterfly has beautiful ones that are very affordable.
With over 800 different photocards you will definitely find something to fit your family's style.
I think this Gifted Tag card has a simpleness to it that is beautiful.


Wouldn't this No Mistletoe Necessary card be perfect for a just married couple on their first Christmas together?


And if you want to display more than one photo of your beautiful family, this Family Wall Noir would be perfect.
The best part . . . right now you can get all holiday cards at 30% off.
While you are visiting Shutterfly to order your holiday cards, don't forget to look at their other products. I think the photo calendars would make amazing gifts for Grandpa & Grandma.


I can't wait to get my cards in the mail soon. I will get 50 free for posting this {grin}.

Can you guess which design I chose?

* * * * *
Are you interest to see if you can qualify to get 50 free cards? Click HERE to see if you qualify.

1 comment:

Grammie Rose said...

I'm guessing the Family Wall Noir!