Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Weekend

This past weekend my brother & his wife were able to visit us for a little bit. They are spending a year traveling with Camfel Productions, and just happend to be passing right by us.
.
It was fun to spend time with them and my other siblings. We ate, played games, talked, and laughed at the boys. Benjamin & Joseph can't get enough attention from their aunts & uncles!
.
My brother & his wife with the boys...
Game time...Cuddles with Aunt Pam...
My sister Pam also blogged some pictures and a vidoe of a certian little boy's giggles. If your interested you can go HERE.

* * * * *

The weather has cooled down the last few days & the boys are loving it. Last night they spent time just running, and running, and running. They especially love to run down hills.
It amazes me how they run with such abandon. The run for the pure joy of it. It is like they have all this energy that
just. has. to. get. out!

When I run it is much different. I run for the accomplishment of the running. I run so I can check it off my list. I run so I can say I did it. I run for the health benefits (or the apperance benefits). I run to releave stress. I run to sleep better.

Maybe I need to run for the pure joy of it!

(Is that possible or does the pure joy of running go away with age?)


Joseph has really gotten into throwing sticks blades of grass recently. He does it standing and sitting. What talent! {grin}




Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: