.
Benjamin & Joseph took about 20 minutes to decide that the ocean was fun, but after that there was no holding them back. The loved playing in the sand and walking in the waves. Most of all they enjoyed playing with their cousins.
.
I took full advantage of nap time (Doug wanted to stay in with the boys to nap) and took a beach walk, floated in the waves, and laid in the amazing sun.
Grandma & Grandpa with all the grandkids.
Joseph had no fear of the waves. He would walk right into them laughing as they hit him.
Joseph also loved getting to use Grandpa's cane.
(you can see our hotel in the back of this photo)
.
* * * * *
It's been back to reality here at home. We have had two nights of loud thunder storms & Benjamin doesn't like them. Also, Benjamin was running a fever of 102.2 last night, so we are feeling a little short in the sleep department & we are headed to the doctor today. {sigh} I miss vacation!
Psalm 139: 9-10
Psalm 139: 9-10
If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me , and your strength will support me.
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your swimsuit!
Thanks Katie! I am pretty happy with it too :) I ended up ordering from the sight you recommended, Hapari!
Post a Comment