Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wanted...

Wanted...
For two 23-Month-Olds
Athlete in top condition to safeguard tireless toddlers. Needs quick reflexes, boundless energy, infinite patience. ESP helpful. Knowledge of first aid essential. Must be able to drive, cook, phone, clean, work despite constant distractions. Workday = 15 hours. No coffee or lunch breaks unless children nap (simultaneously). Would consider pediatric nurse with Olympic background.







Update...Position has been HAPPILY filled!!!
.
.
fyi...the idea of this "advertisement" is not original with me. I saw it somewhere, thought it was cute, and just adapted it for my own use. {grin}

4 comments:

Sarah Hensley said...

Hahaha that is great!

IowaGal5 said...

Adorable. You are so creative & witty! My favorite photo is the last one with that cute tongue sticking out. Just looks naughty! Love it.

Grammie Rose said...

I agree with IowaGal5! You're not only a "multi-tasker" but you're multi-talented, too!!!

Carrie said...

Oh, my word, this is SO cute! :) You must be SOOOOO busy, I can't even imagine! :)