Sunday, July 11, 2010

Forgive Me While I Share...

Some home videos for our far away relatives. {grin}

This video shows why you should never, ever buy toys for your children!

This second video was taken while Benjamin was looking at himself in the video camera viewfinder screen. For those who need interpretation...he calls himself "brother" at first then "Benjamin." Finally he sees blankets in the screen & thinks he can get them. {grin}

3 comments:

IowaGal5 said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! Alex was just saying to me this morning, "I can't wait to spend time with Ben & Joe. Its been so long. I bet they are gonna be really different and alot of fun." I can't wait! HEY - WHO GOT THOSE ADORABLE OUTFITS FOR THEM??? (Wink, nod) I know my boys don't really fit into theirs anymore, but we are going to bring them on the trip and cram them in and take a picture anyway!
Hugs & Kisses,
Dawn

Nate and Pam said...

I get to see them fairly often, and even I still love to see videos of them!!!! The one of Ben watching himself was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! He is the funniest kid!!!!!!!! Love you Ben & Joe!!!!

Sarah Hensley said...

so cute!