Last weekend we had the joy of attending my cousin's wedding. She is one of the sweetest, most beautiful people I know & we were thrilled when she asked Benjamin & Joseph to be a part of her special day.
As ring bearers the boys' job was to walk down the isle holding a pillow. That's it. I am sad to report that they didn't perform their duty very well.
They would not hold the pillows.
Their shirts would not stay tucked in.
They made it about 2 rows, noticed all the people and stopped.
Benjamin just stood there, and Joseph ran back down the 2 rows to me.
At least they were cute doing it...
At least that is what I thought until my uncle sent me this picture this morning...
{grin}

Ummmmm...is that MY son picking his nose as he stands at the end of the isle!?!?!
(He is going to love this picture someday!)
I will be writing more about the wedding later, but I had to share this with you all.
1 comment:
aw, they ARE cute, even with the nose pickage. :) My son Sam has picked his nose on the stage of our church at least four times. LOL.
Post a Comment