Londa, an amazing twin mama, is giving away a great Bible Story Book that I would LOVE to win {grin}. I get an extra entry for telling you about it!

If you would like to check it out, or just see all her sneaky way to keep your kids eating health just go visit her at The Sneaky Mommy.
1 comment:
I have this book and LOVE it!!! It is well worth the money if you don't win the giveaway.
Also, I just read your story about the mud at the park. That hasn't happened to me...yet...but I have had moments that are similar. Just a few weeks ago we were over an hour from home and one of mine wet through their clothes, mommy had no extra clothes, and we had just gotten there to spend the rest of the day...we made a trip to Target and bought new pants. =) We are always learning.
Post a Comment