Someone got his first shiner. I would love to make up some cute story about how his brother did it, but truthfully he just tripped on the stairs with his
My First Leap Pad (I know... he should not play with that on the stairs, you try to tell him!) and jabbed the area under his eye with the little pen attached to it.


So glad he did this right before his 18 month check up today! That way the doctor can see what a great mommy I am. {sarcasm}
4 comments:
My sister-in-law took her girls to the doctor and one of her daughters had a big old bump on her head. Karen was worried b/c the doctor seemed overly concerned about it, but then they had the daughter run down the hall so they could get her to cough (that's why they were there) and she tripped over her own feet and fell into a wall . . . after that the doctor believed Karen. Ha!
Poor guy! Still a super cutie pie though! Hopefully the doctor will just chalk it up to being a boy!
Poor little boy! It seemed my girls always had big bumps on their heads before their checkups. Or before pictures. I remember the first time (before I knew the doctor well), she asked me if it happened at my daughter's daycare and I sheepishly responded, "No, I'm a stay-at-home mom. It happened right in front of me." But now the doc knows me better and doesn't seem quite as suspicious about all their bumps and bruises!
Doc Howard won't even bat an eye (pun intended. He's such a veteran, he's seen it all and he knows you well. He also has boys of his own and knows all the damage they can do!
You look like Mr. Tough-Guy, Joe-Joe! XOXOXOXOX Auntie Dawn
Post a Comment