Wednesday, March 24, 2010

18 Month 19 Month Growth Update


The boys had their 18 month check up today. Yes, they are actually 19 months old. We are a little behind.

There were 2 new, itty-bitty, adorable twin girls in the waiting area. The boys were thrilled, of course to see "babies." I just couldn't believe that my babies were ever that tiny. They have grown so quickly. I desperately need to stop blinking!!!

I was complemented 2 times on the boys' behavior at the office today. Now the reality is that we have much progress that yet needs to be made in their discipline & teaching. Both boys demonstrate multiple times a day that they were born with a sin nature. However, it did do this mommy's heart a lot of good to hear a little encouragement that maybe, just maybe, I am doing something right.

Both boys were declared "perfect" (The doctor's words not mine!).

The stats...
Benjamin
32 inches (50%)
23 lbs. 1 oz (23%)
Joseph
32 1/2 in (50%)
23lbs. 8 oz (25%)

Their pediatrician said they can have peanut butter now. Hope they like it. I grew up on PB&J and would love to add that to the boys' lunch menu.

I realize that to the majority of the world (who my boys don't call Grandpa & Grandma) the information I just shared holds very little interest. Thanks for reading anyway! {grin}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we shall not discuss the fact that my eleven-month-old daughter weighs about the same as your boys. She's not a twin. Also, I have large babies. ;)

I'm glad they're doing so well. They're so cute!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I must be in the minority...I love these updates! They make me remember and cherish!
Good job momma! :)