18 months ago I met you for the first time & it was magic. I fell in love at first sight!
Then I blinked & you went from 5 & 6 lb., fragile, tiny infants to active, giggly, boys!
I thought I was in love with you then but NOW....
I love you 100 times more! I am so blessed to be your mommy!
+-+ps)
Benjamin you...
Love your brother so much & do anything you can to make him laugh at you. We like to say your favorite topic is Joseph, and Joseph's favorite topic is also Joseph {grin}.
Do all sorts of silly thing at bedtime to keep Joseph laughing.
Exclaim excitedly every time you see Joseph "brother" even if it has only been 30 seconds.
Love to be upside down with your neck bent way back.
Love your blankets. Anytime you find one while you are playing you will run excitedly, yelling "blankie!" to show me. At night you like to have several, and you gather them up and sleep on top of them.
Love to close doors. All-the-time. Your favorite is our bedroom, because there are 3 doors close together that you can do all at once.
Like toys that involve putting things into holes.
.
Are the human garbage disposal because you eat almost all food very quickly. Your favorite foods are blueberries, grapes, string cheese, and pancakes.
.
Like animals. You always try to grab them with two hands & squish them, so they don't like you very much {grin}.
Say...brother, mama, daddy, bubble, blankie, hi, bye, ball, poke, grandpa,"all done," Amen.
Think that all books belong on the floor not the book shelf. You put them there several times a day.
Practice walking down the stairs forward while holding onto the rails any chance you get.
Clap for yourself often.
Joseph you...
Usually sleep on your back with your paci & lovey.
Always need to know where Benjamin is. If he wake up from his nap before you & I take him out of your room, you are very concerned when you wake up & keep saying "brother" until you see him.
Love to run & run & run from one end of the house to the other.
Say...spinning, mommy, daddy, brother, up, down, eat, snack, drink, apple, cheese, play, paci, lovey, blanket, bye-bye, hello, night-night, love, bubble, phone, this, happy, coat, diaper, all done, wow, ball, letter, bath, book, please, Bible, Jesus, more, grandpa, stinky, snow, and others I can't think of right now.
Would eat only cheese & pickles if I would let you.
Request the "bum, bum, bum" song at breakfast ("Countdown").
Give wide open mouth kisses & hug with a hard squeeze.
Like to play with letters & sticks & cars. You will throw any toys you can down the stairs.
Are really trying to understand how to build with Legos.
Really like to be read to.
Still make your chipmunk noise when you are excited.
You both...
Love to spin in circles & applaude for yourselves. You keep Daddy & Me laughing with your silliness.
.
Are pretty good shoppers. If I can keep a Wal-mart trip to 45 minute or less & have snacks, there will be only minimal whining. You still share the front of a cart, but I'm afraid not for much longer.
Tell yourself "no" right before you do what you know is a "no."
Empty everything... clothing drawers, cupboards, book shelves, toy bins, etc.
Don't really watch TV. If you do it is Baby Einstien Sign Language or Charlottes Web and it will only keep your attention for 10-15 minutes.
Ask to sing "Awake In A Manger" every morning during our devos & you do most of the motions.
Always turn your brother's hug into a wrestling match. Except for the last hug of the day right before bed.
Love to read books, but don't sit in our laps well for very long. Often we read to you when you are in your booster seats done eating. We will read a book & then you will sign book & please. This will keep going until mommy has to stop & clean up.
Alway get very excited when we tell you it is bath time. You both run squealing to the stairs, and try to climb into the tub clothes & all. The spashing is getting a little out of control.
Can identify your ears, nose, mouth, hair, toes, and belly button.
* * * * *
I pray every day that God will give me the wisdom, patience, and love to I need to raise you to be men who love him above all else. I can't wait to see what God will do with your lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment