Monday, January 4, 2010

Fun Family Visit


We arrived home late last night from a very enjoyable visit with my favorite niece & nephews (and their parents too). We had a great time just being together, inside out of the cold.


What did we do, you ask? Well...

Ate

Played Wii

Laughed at Benjamin & Joseph's antics

Open gifts

Cuddled

Played Calico Critters

Laughed

Talked

Attended church together

Manicures (the girls only of course!)
Lattes

Trip to Game Store (the boys)

Enjoyed being together

It was a great way to spend the first few days of 2010.


Some photos (thank you Dawn for sharing!)...

Benjamin & Joseph with their cousin Brooke. She is going to be such a good mommy someday & she loves practicing on them.

All the cousins together after church. Hard to photograph 5 kids who are tired & hungry & ready to move.


Brooke & I playing princess paper dolls together. My 2 boys are ALL BOY so it is fun to enjoy a little girl play once in a while!


Cousin Grant is so good with Benjamin & Joseph. Here Joseph has decided Grant is his favorite person because he is sharing his chocolate. Those of you who have seen Joseph around M&M's know how much this boy loves his chocolate!

Uncle Alex reading with the boys.


Finally, I just love this picture of Aunt Dawn with Joseph.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

I enjoyed all your pictures!! I too enjoy girl playtime:) Oh the tales of mothers of boys!! Glad you had a wonderful weekend. Missed seeing you yesterday!

The first comment was me... I was signed in on Jud's Account. Oops:)