Benjamin & Joseph have seen Elmo only a handful of times, and when they have seen him they have not been especially impressed.
.
So you can imagine my confusion when a few weeks ago Joseph started saying "Elmo" multiple times a day. I couldn't figure it out???
Finally, after a trip to the mall, where every time we saw any stuffed animals Joseph hollered out "Elmo" loud enough for the entire mall to hear him, I realized he is saying "animal."
* * * * * * * *
Another favorite phrase of both boys right now is "all done."
It is used in excess...
Put one grape in mouth... "all done," next grape... "all done."
Put block on tower "all done," second block "all done" ... you get the idea.
The cuteness is increased by the hand motion they do with it!
* * * * * * * *
Both boys have learned what the other needs for comfort...
Joseph = paci & lovey
Benjamin = blanket
If they find their brother's comfort object they take it to them and insist that their brother take it weather they want it or not...
And just because there are fewer things cuter than a toddler wrapped in a towel...
4 comments:
They are so cute! I have to say that one of the best parts about kids your boys' age is the funny way they say stuff. Ryan used to say "mmmmm-dee" for "birdie." It was so cute. :)
Sounds like Joseph is starting to take after me in love for animals. :)
Aunt Kristi
I love the learning to talk stage!! So much fun:) Too cute about "Elmo" Pretty soon others will be looking at him all confused when they're talking and you'll know exactly what they're saying!! That's fun too:)
I love to read your commentary on the boys' daily lives. You will cherish these memories someday (and I'm sure you cherish them now too.)
Post a Comment