Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Things You Are Saying


Joseph is starting to talk a little. This photo is him "pretending" to talk on a phone which he does ALL THE TIME!


Now, I have worked in our church nursery long enough to know that there are children that say way more than him at this age. However, I am proud of what he can say & I want to document it here so I can "remember" someday when I am old & in a nursing home!


These are some of the words Joseph has tried. Some he says a lot & some he has only said once or twice.

hello
bye-bye
please
this
(which sounds a lot like his please)
up
mama
daddy
grandma
drink
bubble
brother
(I think???)
eat
dog
cuddle
star
no
(he says this a lot!)
read
eat
bath
wow
shoe
help
happy

& lots of other nonsense words we don't understand yet although he thinks we should {grin}
.
Because I know you are interested...
Right now Benjamin says da-da, ma-ma, bubble (or brother they sound the same), bye-bye, and eat.

1 comment:

Sarah Hensley said...

That is a lot! Madge's list wouldn't be nearly that long!!