Does everyone know the song from Madagascar?
"We like to Move It Move It..."
Ever since the boys were tiny Doug & I have stood them up on the floor, or on our laps, and helped them "dance" to that song as we sing.
Little did we know how true it would become!!!
These little munchkins can MOVE IT, MOVE IT!!!
I can't keep up with both anymore. They are FAST!
I take them to the park & they both run in opposite directions...
I take them to the play place at the mall & while one goes down the slide, the other leaves the play area...
We go to reading time at the library & one pulls down the flannel graph while the other attempts to eat a glue stick...
I take them to a nice open grassy field & they both make a beeline for the road...
Yikes!!!!
This ma-ma is going to have to learn to MOVE IT, MOVE IT too. {grin}
(You can just see the mischief in his eyes in this photo, and yes he is attempting to crawl down the stairs face first).
(Pure joy at the chance to escape).
(I love their little toes in this picture)
(Finally, his picture makes me a little sad because they are getting so good at walking, their crawling day are almost over)
3 comments:
In high school my friends and I sang that song in spanish....just for fun ;)
'Me gusta mueve, mueve'
That's too funny, we just wathced that movie last week from the library...my 4 yr old twins were dancing to it in the living room...
and they still move it move it!!!
I love those sweaters!
Post a Comment