No apologies. This post is just a bunch of candid pictures of my boys doing what they love most. I love these pictures because it is THEM, the way they are RIGHT NOW.
Picture #1
.JPG)
Picture #2
.JPG)
Picture #3
.JPG)
Picture #4
.JPG)
Picture #5
.JPG)
Picture #6
.JPG)
Picture #7
.JPG)
Picture #8
.JPG)
Picture #9
.JPG)
Picture #10
.JPG)
Picture #11
.JPG)
Picture #12
.JPG)
Picture #13
.JPG)
They just LOVE the outdoors. I am sad that winter is almost here & our outdoor time is almost over.
I numbered the pictures (# is over the picture) hoping a few of you would share your favorite with me in the comments. {grin}
10 comments:
Love the pictures. I noticed that Joseph is holding a stick in everyone of them. He does love his sticks.
Mom/Grandma
Joseph looks like such a little man in picture #2. I couldn't tell you which picture I like best, though; they all are cute.
Aunt Kristi
They're all adorable of course. But my favorite was #9. Just because it shows how boys are!
I'm in love with your boys & I haven't even ever met them. :-)
I know you & I would be best of friends if we lived closer.
I can't believe you're talking about winter already, here we are just getting to enjoy outdoors & it isn't close to being too cold to go out. :-)
I gotta go with number #12- love the look on his face!!!
Number 10 is my favorite...and I love the overalls. Rylan had some like this when he was their age and his always made me think of a train conductor. I always felt like he needed a conductors hat! Your boys are so cute...looks like you all three (four?) had fun in this little photo shoot.
Our kids had those same overalls and it brings back some very good memories! Benjamin and Joseph are precious!
My vote is for #1 of Joseph and #3 of Benjamin. I like them all but I most like the closer shots of their happy expressions. I pray for them daily that they will grow to love God and always be happy to do His will! Right now, God's will is for them to develop mentally, physically, and socially (whenever possible outside in the midst of God's creation).
#12!! :)
I love #6 of Joseph -- he looks like such a good hiker (I foresee him loving to go on hikes with Grandpa Carter!!!); and #12 of Ben -- he has always been able to make me laugh with his funny faces!!!!
Pix 1: love the red barn-wall and expression.
Pix 12 cracks me up "What-ev-er!" - oh, yes and it is almost time for a full-blown haircut. Its gonna happen, like it or not.
Post a Comment