Although the past week has been beautiful here (high 70's and sunny), there are many hints that our days of playing in the warm summer sun are numbered and fall is arriving.
~
Hubby is referring football
Planning to take the boys to a football game Friday
Fall decorations fill the stores
I purchased a bag of candy corn
Leaves are slowly starting to change
All the talk at library time is about your child's Halloween costume
I gave in to the desire to make chilly and a pot is simmering right now
~
Today, despite my horrible allergies, I was drawn outdoors for 2 reasons...
GORGEOUS
Not many more opportunities
~
Hubby is referring football
Planning to take the boys to a football game Friday
Fall decorations fill the stores
I purchased a bag of candy corn
Leaves are slowly starting to change
All the talk at library time is about your child's Halloween costume
I gave in to the desire to make chilly and a pot is simmering right now
~
Today, despite my horrible allergies, I was drawn outdoors for 2 reasons...
GORGEOUS
Not many more opportunities
The boys were happy to be out and we all had a wonderful time walking around the local community college campus. We stopped for a quick snack (and to give mommy a rest...I'm pushing 42+ pounds now). Watching the boys discover and enjoy the leaves filled my heart with such joy. God has bless me beyond my own imagination.
Now I am going to shamelessly post multiple picture of my beautiful boys. Why??? Because it is MY BLOG and I can. {grin}
No comments:
Post a Comment