Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

(Check out our new poll! Hint...he has taken one step a few times & can go from squatting to standing without holding anything.)
And just one more pictures from vacation because I love it.


5 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

CUTE swimming trunks....love them :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed all the WORDS in your "Wordless Wednesday" today!!! Lol :-) I loved getting to be there for one of Joseph's first steps!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that was Pam, by the way (whoops!!).

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see the boys.
One week. I am guessing that Joseph will be walking by then, BUT it would be nice if he waited so I could be there like I was when he started crawling.

Mom/Grandma

Debbie Myers said...

wow! I was just thinking about you yesterday, thinking how fast this year has gone by and wondering if your boys were about to start walking! Sweet little guys!