Thursday, July 2, 2009

11 Months Old

My boys are 11 months old. I just can't believe it! In just a few weeks I will have one year olds.
I am sad to think that the baby days are almost gone. Every day I am taking as much time as my boys with allow to get all the cuddles I can. At the same time I just love watching how the boys are learning so quickly. They are just so fun right now!

Boys You Both...
Are very hard to photograph
Are starting to give hugs & kisses
Not fond of shoes
Have 8 teeth
Are sleeping all night
Wear size 4 shoes
Mostly 12 month clothing
Size 3 diapers
Take 2 naps (about 1hr 15 minutes both times)
Have chosen the soccer ball as your "favorite" toy
Crawl everywhere very quickly
Love all water activities
Climb stairs
Love books
Eat 4x a day
Starting to eat meals with us (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Eat almost all veggies & fruit I give you
Have beautiful blue eyes
Are making "conversational" noises
Are loved soooooo much by your mama






Joseph you...
Make this excited "chipmunk" noise when you are excited
Like stuffed animals
Are standing & can walk only holding one hand with mommy
Like push toys quite a bit
Not afraid to try new things
Love your paci. At night you have one in your mouth & hold 2 in your hands
Play chase with mommy & Benjamin
Giggle & squeal all the time






Benjamin you...
Make "wookie" noises & grunt like a pig
Love your blankets
Suck your thumb
Walk holding mommy's hands
Like to open & close doors
Timid of new things
Play chase (but not correctly) you crawl toward us instead of away
Hug & love on Joseph anytime you can
Make a "t,t,t" noise when you are upset


********************
Just for fun....
Me last year at this time!
(32 weeks pregnant)


1 comment:

IowaGal5 said...

I love this whole post. I can't wait to hold and squeeze them both for a whole week. I feel like I have missed a huge chunk of their babyhood and I am greatly looking forward to regaining that time next week. Love you all, Auntie Dawn