We have been busy, busy, busy enjoying the HOT weather of June.
**********
We have been playing soccer...
(Buy the way Benjamin's favorite toy is this little soccer ball. He always looks for it first in the toy bin.)
(Grandpa R. was able to come with us last Saturday)
It has been 90 degrees + with heat induces in the 100 for the last several days so we have to plan our time outside carefully.
This the the type of summer I have dreamed about since Doug & I started hoping for children. I LOVE just spending time enjoying Benjamin & Joseph and seeing their joy at all these simple things!!!!
3 comments:
With hats tied under chins, I'm not sure -- Joseph in top pix and Ben in the bottom one???
Confused Grammie
Now "crazy" Grammie -- no ties under chin, just hats & sunglasses! Oops!
Top Benjamin & Bottom Joseph
Post a Comment