They came bearing lots of gifts to spoil my boys (technically their 1st birthday gifts, but I am not yet willing to admit that my babies are getting 1st birthday gifts!). The booty?... Fisher Price little people zoo, sound books, a puzzle, pajamas, cute summer outfits for next year (they match the orange/blue outfits the T & G are wearing in the pictures), and socks.
It was a short visit, 4-7 PM, but we packed a lot of fun into those short hours. Benjamin & Joseph loved having kids around & constant attention. They also got to have their first taste of corn on the cob, and sugar cookie (thanks to Aunt D!). Poor B & G were not feeling well so we are glad we will have an entire week together soon when we go to Florida!
I LOVE this cousin shot!
2 comments:
What great pictures! Love them both! No wonder I'm a Proud Grammie!
Love the "cousin shot". It turned out well. I haven't looked at mine yet.
Hey - Trent came down with the fever and chills on Friday evening. Went to the zoo with us anyway. But kept him dosed with Tylenol and Motrin. They all went to bed early tonight.
Have Ben and Joe shown any signs of it yet? I hope not. I feel bad exposing them. The only good news is that it is a short virus.
Love those boys more than ever. Alex is antsy to play with them in Florida. We both said "being with them just makes us what more!"
XOXOXOXO,
Dawn
Post a Comment