Eating Lunch 101
Professor Joseph
The most important thing about eating lunch is making sure to consume as much as possible as quickly as possible.
I find it most effective to use my pincher grasp and lift the items one at a time to my mouth.
Repeat the process...grab food, place in mouth, grab food, place in mouth as quickly as possible. Swallowing in between is a waste of time. It is best to just store as much food in your cheeks as possible (chipmunk style).
Leave as little food behind as you can. This keeps your mommy happy!
********************
Eating Lunch 101
Professor Benjamin
First of all you must kill all food you are given. This can be accomplished by repeatedly smashing it into the tray with an open palm.
After all food has been thoroughly destroyed and mutilated, use your open hand (bulldozer style) to scrape it up into your fist. Once a large amount of food has been collected in your fist and is squeezing out between your closed fingers, ram the food into your open mouth.
After you have gotten most of the aforementioned food rammed into your mouth, I find the leftovers can be stored in your ears & hair. I like to save as much food as possible in my seat for later (although for some reason mommy doesn't understand this and cleans it up?!?).
3 comments:
This made me laugh out loud! That is too funny. You are such a creative writer!
I read this aloud to the kids as they looked at the pictures. Grant laughed so hard he was crying!!!!! Trent was rolling on the floor! Soooo very cute and funny. I am glad you documented this.
Jason and I both think that you are a very creative writer, Deb. You have a knack for sharing things in an enjoyable way. This entry was hillarious....: )
Post a Comment