I turned my attention to making some delicious pumpkin pancakes for the boys lunch today. That was my mistake. You can NEVER turn your attention away! Only 60 seconds was all it took for them to discover a fun new toy in our bathroom.
I knew they had crawled into the bathroom. They like to go in there for some reason, and usually laugh and laugh when they are in there (maybe they like the noise?). So I didn't think anything of their delighted squeals, until it got QUIET. Very, very quiet. That is when I turned to check and discovered this...
I know the photography isn't great. I was hurrying to "document" this moment before they swallowed the paper that they were delightedly chewing on.
1 comment:
That is too funny! Lately my son likes to take the toilet paper roll off the handle and throw the entire thing into the toilet. I have pulled out two rolls just this week!
Post a Comment