Yesterday was B-E-A-Utiful and today it is supposed to be even better (highs in the 80's). I took the boys out for a while to enjoy the sunshine. They played quick game of football... (((smile)))
When they started eating the grass I decided it was time to go inside for a little snack. CHEERIOS anyone?!?!
I am so excited to finally be able to get outdoors a bit!!!
Hey - are those the outfits I gave them at Christmas? what size are they? They look familiar.
I feel like Spring is taking forever to get here. It is supposed to hit 70 today and 80 tomorrow. It has been a long, cold, wet, spring. Trent has his first game on Friday evening. I am excited. I hope he gets to pitch. He has really been working on it. I can't wait to sit in a lawn chair in the sunshine!
2 comments:
Hey - are those the outfits I gave them at Christmas? what size are they? They look familiar.
I feel like Spring is taking forever to get here. It is supposed to hit 70 today and 80 tomorrow. It has been a long, cold, wet, spring.
Trent has his first game on Friday evening. I am excited. I hope he gets to pitch. He has really been working on it. I can't wait to sit in a lawn chair in the sunshine!
Yes! These are the ones you gave them for Christmas. They are size 12. I think they are PERFECT for summer - bright & colorful.
Post a Comment