On Wednesday I took the boys to have professional pictures. As usual, Ben turned on the charm and Joseph became as serious as can be! We got some nice pictures, but I would have to say in this day of digital pictures I sometimes wonder if the difference between professional and mommy's amature work is that different?!?
We went for lots of walks this week. The weather has finally been warm enough, and we are just thrilled that there is a new park close to us. Doug and I took the boys swinging again & they just LOVE it.
I found a way to preserve my blog in book form. I am very excited!!! It is at blurp.com (I think?).
I managed to put my back out last night so I visited the chiropractor today. It helped quite a bit, but I am still sore. The boys are getting SO HEAVY I think I need to start building up my core muscles more or I am going to keep having this issue. I need to remember to lift from the knees not the back!
I made some great progress in the mess that is our basement. The boys clothes are finally organized into bins and labeled. I am wondering how crazy I am to keep 2 sets of boys clothing!Well thats all I can think of for now. This is already to long....Love to all our family & friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment