So... tonight I want to share some PRAISES...
PRAISE - I am saved by grace and have a blessed HOPE for my future. I know where I am going when I die, I know who is in control of everything in my life, and who will reign in the end!
PRAISE - I have a wonderful husband who loves me and our boys. He has a job & works hard everyday to provide for our needs and make it possible for me to be a SAHM.
PRAISE - Less than 2 years ago I had arms that ached to hold a child of my own and a heart that desperately wanted to be a mommy. Now I have not 1 but TWO beautiful boys who fill my days with smiles & giggles & more joy that I every could have imagined.
Just in case you forgot what they look like....PRAISE - I am going to bed tonight in complete comfort - a roof over my head, a full stomach, a soft bed, all at the perfect temperature of 70 degrees. And nice soft jammies to top it all off.
PRAISE - I am surrounded by an amazing family. They love our boys more than anything and have provided so much help and support for us during the past 7 months.
PRAISE - Prayer. We get to make our requests know directly to the ONE who is able to do more than we can ask or imagine.
PRAISE - It's almost spring!
PRAISE - There are things like...ice cream, hugs, photographs, music, a double stroller, the beach, cards in the mail, sales, blogs, sunny days, baby feet & toes & dimples & cheeks &...you get the idea!
I know I could think of MANY more. However, it is now after 10:00 and those of you that know me well, know my brains shuts down after 10. How about you? What PRAISE do you have today! Leave me a comment and let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment