Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekly Wrap

It's been a busy week here. Mainly because I was preparing and then throwing a surprise party for Doug's 30th Birthday on Saturday. His actually Birthday is on Thursay, but we are headed to Chicago that day, so Saturday was the best choice. I had to make a few trips out with the boys to get supplies without Doug suspecting. It take an entire morning sometimes just to go to Fareway. Doug actually ate some of the food I purchase for the event and I had to make 2 trips to the grocerie store.

Doug was completely SURPRISED and we had a great time celebrating in our home with family and friends!!! I can't believe I am married to a 30 year old! I will try to remember and do a post later this week with more pictures from the event.




Joseph is wanting to crawl soooooo badly. He is pushing up onto his toes and knees now - so fun to encourage during the day. However, he has been waking up at night to "practice" as well which is not quite so fun. He is also officially babbling now. Words like "ba" "da" etc. I am desperately attempting to teach "ma-ma" as well.









Benjamin is keeping us laughing. He is going to be a "funny man" like his daddy. He just LOVES attention and is learning how to get it! A loud scream is a great way to get people to notice you! He is rolling all over our home now & nothing is safe anymore.



Doug only has a few more days of work with Wells Fargo and will be starting his new position a week from Monday. We will be going to see Uncle Alex, Aunt Dawn, and our nephews & neice this coming weekend.

UPDATE - I am sorry about the spacing in this post. I have no idea how to fix it and no time to research it now.

1 comment:

greglong said...

Happy 30th, Doug!

My brother turns 30 on the 24th of this month. We're getting old!