Monday, March 2, 2009

7 Months


Today you are 7 months old. I just can't believe it - time goes to quickly.

I am just LOVING everything about you right now....
I love how everyday you are learning something new
I love how you light up when I come into the room
I love all the squeals and giggles you make while playing
I love how your beautiful blue eyes get hug when you are experiencing something new
I love your wet check kisses (Joseph)
I love your "wookie" noises (Ben)
I love you grabbing your adorable baby feetI love how you go "mmmmmm" when eating (Joseph)
I love how you play shy (Benjamin)
I love that you think Daddy is the BEST THING EVER
I love how you smell after your nightly bath
I love your "tushy" in a towel
I love how you sometimes hold hands with your brother
I love how you sleep on your tummy with your face buried in your hand & your ankles crossed (Joseph)
I love how you sleep with your tumb in your mouth and your tushie in the air (Benjamin)
I love getting you in the morning when you smile soooooo big
I love how you cover your eyes with your hand sometimes while eating (Benjamin)
I love how your lip quivers when you get very excited (Joseph)
I love kissing your sweat little cheeks, the rolls of your neck and your forheads
I love your dimply hands & knees
I love your soft baby skin
I love your cuddles & snuggles

Mommy

No comments: