Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It May Be a Little Early But...

So this week I took out our Christmas music. My mom always started playing Christmas music on the 1st of November, so by that standard I am a little late!
I just LOVE Christmas music!!!
It is my goal for my boys to love it as well, so I explained to them what Christmas music is while I was feeding them and listening to the music. I explained that Christmas is when we celebrate Jesus' birthday. Then (perfect timing) the next song was "Away In A Manger" so I sang it to them for the first time. God has so fullfilled the desires of my heart with these to miracle babies! Who would have thought at this time last year that I would be singing the number one children's Christmas song with 2 beautiful baby boys.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh.my.goodness. how I LOVE christmas too! I've refrained from breaking out the music, but I've got all my shopping and wrapping done. :) Unfortunately, we aren't putting up our tree this year. Mylo will be 19/20 months through the season, and he will most certainly break some ornaments, pull down the tree, and or strangle himself with the strands of lights. I think his life will be traumatic enough with a new baby brother around without me yelling "NO!" every 5 seconds. :)