We are all finally starting to feel better around here. We have had a couple almost full nights of sleep & energy levels are coming back up.
I had to keep Joseph home from church on Sunday because he had a fever on Saturday & you have to be fever-free for 24 hours before going to class.
He was feeling alright, so Joseph & mama took a walk together. It is always fun when I get to enjoy a little one-on-one time.
Joseph fell in love with the sweatshirt he is wearing in the picture.
His favorite color is red, it has a hood, and it has pockets . . . in Joseph's world that is perfection.
He threw a fit when I took it off.
Grandpa and Grandma are coming today. That is always very exciting!
The other Grandma sent the boys very cute aprons that she made for them. The both love them, but Benjamin especially loves them. He wants to wear it all.the.time! The pockets are especially great.
Has anyone ever put grommets in curtains? Is it hard?
The paint chips are still hanging on my wall. I just can't make up my mind, and now I am re-considering tan.
We are hoping people are considering a donation to the JDRF Walk. Two individuals have so far {yah!}.
Making that video for some reason was really emotional for me.
I am so, so, so grateful that insulin exists!
Joseph has decided he likes to crawl upstairs backwards just because he can.
I saw my first garage sale sign when I was out running on Saturday morning.
I am so excited garage sale season is beginning.
My "hope to find list" has gotten long.
I got this book at a garage sale last year. The boys really like it now.
My fridge is almost completely empty. . . water, carrot sticks, container of sour cream, onion, eggs, and that is about it. I see grocery shopping on my to-do list today.
How is that for a random post.
Have a great day everyone!
1 comment:
We NEED groceries too! We had cardboard pizza tonight. I almost went to Walmart today, I might have seen you there ;o)
Post a Comment