Thursday, October 28, 2010

Coffee


Like many of you, my day starts with a cup of coffee. I love it! Each morning I make my way downstairs, make a cup, and sit down at my computer to read a few devotional blogs (and maybe a little facebook!) before the boys wake up and the day gets loud and crazy.


Well, now I can drink my coffee & help bring my future nephews/nieces home at the same time.

I know I have shared on this blog before that my amazing sister and her husband (who is pretty great too) are adopting young siblings from Ethiopia. You can read about their journey on their BLOG. This is a huge step of faith on their part and they are working hard and trusting God to provide for the financial challenge that goes along with adoption.

Recently, they introduced an opportunity to not only buy coffee (that I hear is really good!), but to also help them with some of the financial needs to get their children home.

Interested? If you click HERE you will be taken to their home page. You can order whatever coffee you would like, the coffee will be shipped directly to you, and they will get $5 per bag of coffee that you order for their adoption.

Thanks for your help!

No comments: