Took this picture earlier this week. I LOVE IT! Because it is pure Joseph.
My second born (by 1 hour and a few minutes) has a passionate love for this candy cane! It was given to him by his Grandpa. Every morning it is one of the first things he looks for & every time we go somewhere he ask if the cane can go. The answer is usually "no," but he almost always checks to see if the policy has changed {grin}.
His original love for the cane started because his Grandpa has one and it has further progressed when he started watching Mary Poppins (his favorite movie). We think he is acting out the part of "Bert" as he moves around the living room with his cane to the music (especially to the song "Step-in-time")
Another love of Joseph's is shoes. I should say particular shoes. He dislikes with a passion his sandals and will demonstrate his "I am almost two & have an opinion" fit almost every time I try to put them on. However, his dress shoes & his boots are worn all over the house with glee (even if it's nothing but shoes & a diaper).
Finally, the way he is grinning while biting his lower lip is a 100% Joseph look.
Yes, this picture is a keeper!
2 comments:
Joseph, your Aunt Pam loves every quirky thing about you!!!!
I swear, this was just one of my favorite ages with both of my boys. They're so silly and funny as they figure out who they are. Entirely delightful.
Post a Comment