Boys are happy & healthy. Hurray!
Joseph is finishing up the last of an antibiotic that he hates. Yes, HATES it. Two times a day I have to lay him on the floor, hold him down, and make him choke it down. I will be very glad when it is gone!
Benjamin is doing great. His blood glucose numbers are still high often (200-300), but he is growing and that is good. I am going to call & chat with his doctor to see if we need to be doing anything different. He said his first "sentence" this week. It was "all done poke."
Out of the blue the boys have stopped fearing the vacuum cleaner. Now they are just fascinated with it & want to learn all about. I am so grateful that I can now vacuum without having my husband take the boys for a drive!
We are going to be starting a new adventure this week. I am going to be providing in-home child care for a 16 month old boy 2 days a week. I know it will be a change & not without challenges, but we are praying this will work well for our family... a friend for Benjamin & Joseph, and a little extra income for our family. I would gladly accept ANY SUGGESTIONS for surviving a houseful of toddler boys inside in the winter.
My flowers are still beautiful. They bring a smile to my face every morning & several times through the day. It is such a nice little reminder of spring while the snow falls outdoors.
We had a great time last night watching the Superbowl with some friends. We didn't really care about either team, but it is always nice to have an excuse to get together & hold a friend's tiny 3 month old {grin}. There were 5 boys under 3 so it was active, but the boys had fun playing together.
I won my first blog give away thanks to really great odds! Thanks Kate!
I got a new camera & am soooooo excited to learn all about it during nap times this week.
This last picture makes me smile. Joseph just loves watching himself on video.
3 comments:
I was just reading this & saw in the first picture Joseph's pacifier that says "I'm new" on it. We have that same exact pacifier for Ella. funny.
Oh & good luck with the new child care. I did child care for the first 5 years of staying home with kids. :-)
Now I can't with homeschooling 2 kids & a newborn & 3 year old.
What a bright and cheerful entry!Love the pictures and thankful for the good news re health issues.
So glad everyone is healthy! It's SO tiring with sick babies! I think you'll find that a third toddler makes you feel like you have a little class to teach! We been having a little buddy around a couple days a week--it definitely helps me be more discipline with my time and organized with activities, but it's fun!
Post a Comment