It's another cold day in Iowa. Snow is falling (again).
I am thankful for a warm house, fuzzy socks, quilts, chili, 2 blue eyed toddlers to keep me laughing, and nap time!
We are just not able to stay healthy around here. Benjamin has what looks like the start of another cold.
I am about to resort to not going anywhere, ever & requiring my husband to complete a full shower before he touches anything when he gets home at night!Of course I am not serious, but it's tempting! {grin}
Doug's parents will be stopping by to see the boys while in town today. We are so thankful for the help they always are. Mom already informed me she is bringing supper & they are going to make a run to the pharmacy (we have to go there a lot!) for me.
As I said a few post ago, I have started watching a 16 month old boy a few days a week. He is ALL BOY just like Benjamin & Joseph. Now our home is even more filled with the noises of crashes & cars! All the boys are playing well together & we are grateful for how God worked out a way for me to stay with the boys and still earn a little income.
So...the boys have been emptying my towel drawers multiple times a day & pretending to "nap"...
What would you do...wash all the towels, or put them back in the drawer & hope nobody finds out???
4 comments:
Definitely just stick them back in the drawer! :)
I bet you're loving your new camera-- your pictures are looking great!
Stick um back in...who's going to know anyway? Unless of course you take pictures and post it on your blog .... ;) :)
Love the eyes of your two joys. Their eyes just pop in these pictures. Beautiful
JoAnn and I are enjoying your blog here together, after having just prayed for you all. I don't think the boys are very good pretenders at the nap thing. If they fooled you, I am greatly surprised! Thanks for sharing and for goodness sake, DO NOT WASH THE TOWELS, for they will certainly have them out again. Love to you all.
So cute! Stick 'em back in the drawer! I just bought some PowerC which I'm hoping will get us back on the healthy train! Hope you're boys are feeling better!
Post a Comment