It is so fun to share the Christmas Story with Benjamin & Joseph. We have been talking about it frequently, reading books about baby Jesus & singing Away In A Manger for a few weeks now.
.
Today they put their own twists on the story...
.
Benjamin - added a lion to the stable.
As I thought about it he wasn't that far off.
Jesus is the Lion of Judah.
So, we left it there..JPG)
Joseph - We talk about rocking baby Jesus when we sing Away In A Manger.
Today Joseph had an ornament with his baby picture in it (it's his favorite ornament).
I said "Oh, it's baby Joseph" and he started to hold the picture close & rock it.
I think he thought I was saying "baby Jesus."
1 comment:
Oh my goodness they are just too cute. When Ryan was about the age of your boys, maybe a little younger, he used to carry the baby Jesus from the nativity set around the house with him-- it was so stinking cute. :)
Post a Comment