Joseph has been very into "babies" recently, so he is delighted to open a package to find one. He says his favorite words, "oooooo" & "wow," several times.
A few minutes are spent with the boys' great grandmother. The boys just about destroy her small apartment, but they throw her kisses as we leave, so I hope that all of the chaos they create is forgiven.
We attend a candlelight Christmas Eve service at Doug's home church & are so glad to have a few quiet moments to reflect on the reason we are celebrating.
Doug & his dad make a beautiful fire for us to enjoy.
~ December 25 ~
The boys wake up in their very cuddly & super adorable Christmas jammies from Grandpa & Grandma C.
We open stockings together.
My hubby gets to shovel our sidewalks with his new Christmas present (a shovel!).
Doug & I delight in the children God has blessed us with!
My sister & her husband join us for the evening.
We make a cake for Jesus & sing "Happy Birthday."
We eat cake {yummy}.
~ December 26 ~
Unpack
Realize the boys have WAY TOO MANY toys.
Benjamin spends hours playing with his favorite Christmas gift...
A BOX!
My sister & her husband return once again, this time with gifts.
We feast on chilli & corn bread.
Joseph makes us laugh as he demonstrates his fear of the toy horse his Uncle & Aunt gave him.
Benjamin makes us laugh as he repeatedly declares every thing to be "all done."
Doug & I are thrilled with the gift of a future night out with free baby sitting & a movie (thanks sis!).
We give thanks for our family who blesses us in so many ways & for the season we have been given to spend in celebration of our Savior's birth!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas!
I have that same green/white striped sweater--Target, right??
Must be a twin mom thing :)
Debbi, Love the pictures and commentary. Be sure to check the air vents for the foam letters.
Love, Mom
My finger slipped, I am really JoAnn ( Mom and Grandma)
Miss you. Can't wait to see you.
I love your Christmas memories! Soo glad you have some new toys to help out on these long, cold winter days, too!
Post a Comment