When I was a young & silly college student, I use to wonder what I would do all day when I was home with our children. I imagined having large chunks of the day when I would be wondering what to do. Well...not anymore.
Our Day Today...
6:45 Wake up to Joseph "talking" over our monitor
7:00 Start coffee pot & run outside to install car seats
7:25 Drink a quick cup of coffee
7:30 Cuddles with my 2 favorite one year old boys
7:40 Change 2 diapers & play a little
7:50 Daddy leaves for work
8:00 Breakfast (milk, blueberries, wheat pancakes, peaches)
8:30 Kitchen is cleaned, dishwasher unloaded & reloaded
8:45 Change 2 dirty diapers (they are like clockwork on this one!)
8:50 Boys play while I check facebook, email, etc.
9:15 I shower while the boys play with Lego's on the bathroom floor (sometime during the shower the Lego's started moving from the floor into the shower)
9:30 Clean upstairs, dress boys, dress myself, start load of laundry
10:00 Drive (with boys of course) to police department to have car seats checked
10:30 Shopping. 1st - TG Max & 2nd WalMart
12:00 Home again
12:01 Lunch (Milk, Pasta Pick Ups, Squash, Yogurt)
12:30 Put Groceries away while boys "help"
1:00 NAP TIME!!! Boys sleep, I take a 20 minute power nap (hurray!) & work on baby books
3:00 Benjamin up
4:00 Joseph up (Yes, that is 3 hours if you are wondering!)
4:30 Supper for boys (milk, brussel sprouts, toast with hummus, blueberries)
5:00 Supper clean up, change 2nd set of dirty diapers for the day, strip sheets from boys bed & start laundry
5:30 Leave for gym (boys play in childroom while I use the elliptical)
7:00 Daddy is home & boys play with him while I shower & remake boys cribs with new sheets
7:15 Reading time with boys
7:30 Prepare boys for bed
7:45 Cuddles, milk, rocking (love this time of day!)
8:00 Boys asleep
8:15 Supper for Daddy & Mommy (Whole wheat pasta with marinara sauce)
8:30 Writing this blog post
?????? - Bedtime for me is yet to come. First I need to clean up toys, clean up supper, fold a load of laundry, take out trash, devotions... (never all done is it!?!?!)
Just because I can't do pictureless posts... {smile}
"What are you doing today brother"
No comments:
Post a Comment