Thursday, September 24, 2009

"NO, NO!" (Video)

This is too funny not to share.

Joseph was walking around the house doing this for 5+ minutes. Doug & I were both out of breath with laughter. We think he was telling himself "NO" because right before he started this I had told him no very sternly. Whatever started it, we haven't had such a good laugh in a long time.

It reminds me of this video from last May.

4 comments:

Sarah Hensley said...

You will not believe this! I'm sitting at the kitchen table, and just played your video clip. Madge is beside me in her high chair, and after she watched it, she said, "no" !!! First time I've ever heard her say it!

IowaGal5 said...

Oh my, Oh dear! Look who has found his new favorite word. Now whenever you ask him to do something or if he likes something... you know what his answer will be! TOO HILLARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

testing.

Anonymous said...

Debbi, the sound is not working on our desktop computer but we watched the video without sound and had to imagine the "no"s. However, the next day when I had my laptop going, I played it again and your mom came running. This time, we REALLY enjoyed it and together we had a wonderful laughing time! Thanks for the entertainment.