Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quick Notes In the Midst Of A Crazy Week...

We have been having a crazy, busy, fun week here.

Much of my family is here from out of town & we have packed the week full of lots of fun.

We have had a little party (I will be posting a much more detailed post on this, with pictures, next week when things calm down a little. I know you can't wait to see the fun Benjamin & Joseph had with their cakes!).

We have gotten to know my brother's girlfriend. (I think she is great, by the way!)

We celebrated my "baby" sister's graduation from high school. I am very excited that she will be living 5 miles from me instead of 1500.

It has been great having everyone here. We will be packing up and leaving on a little road trip this weekend to celebrate my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary.
I can't wait to get back & share some pictures of all the memories we have created this past week.

No comments: