Thursday, July 9, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy Making Lists & Packing

In less than 48 hours we will be leaving for the wonderful place called Florida. We are so excited. Unfortunately, the joy of the trip comes along with the tremendously overwhelming job of packing.

Today I have about 5 lists going (boys suitcase, my suitcase, Walmart list, last minute packing list, don't forget list, you get the idea!).



The washing machine is getting a workout. I am on load #3 with a few more to go. Thankfully, I have great help! Joseph thinks the drier is the best thing ever & loves to empty it as I load it. Benjamin just looks for the wet blankets to put out. That boy loves his blanket!



When the boys get up from their afternoon nap (anytime now) I am going to feed them & head out to WalMart to collect the items on my ever growing list. It's raining so that will make the adventure extra fun. I am planning to let them "pick out" some small new "toy" for the plane trip. A friend told me it's a good idea to have something new to pull out when things get hairy. Any suggestions?!?! Maybe I will check out Goodwill first to see if there are any good deals on toys.

I feel like my brain is going in a million directions.

1 comment:

IowaGal5 said...

are there any age-appropriate toys left in the "Bauman toy box" we gave to you? How about a lift the flap book, or something with pockets, how about a baby cell phone?