I am just LOVING everything about you right now....
I love your chubby baby hands & feet
I love how everyday you are learning something new
I love hearing the pitter patter of your little hands when you crawl to find me
I love all the squeals and giggles you make while playing
I love your big beautiful baby blue eyes
I love hearing the pitter patter of your little hands when you crawl to find me
I love all the squeals and giggles you make while playing
I love your big beautiful baby blue eyes
I love the intense expression you get on your face when something new is being discovered
I love your wet check kisses (Joseph)
I love your "wookie" noises (Ben)
I love the little chipmunk noises you make when you are excited about something (Joseph)
I love how your face lights up when Daddy comes home at the end of the day
I love your "wookie" noises (Ben)
I love the little chipmunk noises you make when you are excited about something (Joseph)
I love how your face lights up when Daddy comes home at the end of the day
I love how you bang everything together to see what noise it makes and then kick your feet like crazy in excitement over the noise (Benjamin)
I love the giggly squeal you make when Daddy tosses you in the air
I love that you both already know what a ball is & how to roll it
I love the smell of your fuzzy hair after your evening bath
I love the smell of your fuzzy hair after your evening bath
I love the way you kick your foot when laying on your tummy (Benjamin)
I love how you sometimes hold hands with your brother
I love how you sometimes hold hands with your brother
I love it that you get excited when your brother enters the room & that you try to "talk" to each other
I love how you sleep on your side with a blanket cuddled close
I love how that you always suck your thumb the moment your hand touches a blanket(Benjamin)
I love hearing your babbling voices over the monitor first thing in the morning
I love how you sleep on your side with a blanket cuddled close
I love how that you always suck your thumb the moment your hand touches a blanket(Benjamin)
I love hearing your babbling voices over the monitor first thing in the morning
I love that you crawl to the end & side of your crib now to babble to each other when you first wake up from your naps
I love kissing your sweat little cheeks, the rolls of your neck and your foreheads
I love kissing your sweat little cheeks, the rolls of your neck and your foreheads
I love that you are starting to enjoy reading time & not just trying to eat the books
I love that you are giving your own hugs & cuddles now
I love that you are giving your own hugs & cuddles now
I love that you make me laugh every day
I love that I get to be mommy to the 2 most amazing little boys
No comments:
Post a Comment