.JPG)
It's been a few days since I last posted. I am blaming the 2 cutest boys I know. They are just SO FUN right now. I am choosing to use nap time to get things done so when they are awake I can spend my time chasing, kissing, reading, stacking blocks, playing peek-a-boo, rolling a ball, and cuddling. I know this age will be gone before I know it and I just want to enjoy
every single moment! (I just love these pictures of them playing side-by-side! Seriously, look at the 4 little feet on tip-toe, the fuzzy heads, and the diapered bums.)
.JPG)
This past weekend was very busy with the Ellis wedding. Doug was Chris' best man so he spent his weekend running from one thing to another (plan bachelor party/rehearsal/rehearsal dinner/bachelor party/last minute Target run for "car" supplies/pictures/wedding/reception/clean up/return tuxes/etc.). Aunt Pam & Uncle Nathan were wonderful and watched the boys Friday night & Saturday so I could enjoy the rehearsal dinner & wedding. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and we are so happy for Chris & Mandy!

Friday was my birthday. I am so thankful to all of you who helped me feel so loved through cards, facebook greetings, and email. I just feel SO BLESSED with the family & friends God has given me. I spent my day doing the job I love. Complete with laundry, preparing food for 2 hungry boys, cleaning, and most of all loving on Benjamin & Joseph! The evening was spent at the Ellis rehearsal dinner followed by a cup of coffee with a friend (we had babysitters after all!). Because of the wedding we didn't really "celebrate," but Doug has promised me a night out (complete with babysitters for the boys) soon.
.JPG)
The boys are growing so quickly! Bear with me as I am going to write about some of what they are doing now. This blog is not only for keeping Grandma & Grandpa updated, but it is also a way I am recording my memories/thoughts so when I am old & in the nursing home I can "remember" what my life was like!
This week...
* You are starting to "chase" each other around the house. You crawl after each other and laugh hysterically when you turn around and see your brother is still behind you.
* Benjamin, you are testing everything to see if it will "stick" to the wall.
* Joseph, you carry everything you can in your mouth (keys, spoons, your fabric fish, anything!).
* As the picture on the side shows... Benjamin you still like swinging with your blanket, and Joseph you like to sit right by the swing when Benjamin is in it (but don't like swinging yourself).
* Joseph, you like to stand by the end of your bed and "talk" to Benjamin at nap time. It is the last thing you do before falling asleep. When you wake up, the first thing you do is stand up at the end of your crib to see if Ben is still there.
* The doorstop is a favorite of yours right now.
I hope everyone is having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment