For those who may be wondering about a few posts from a while back...
* I have decided that for now we are going to keep the boys room the same rather than switch. Down the road we may still make a change, but for now what we are doing is working.
* I did buy a 2nd spatula. It has already been well worth the $4.
* Both boys are feeling better. Thank you for your prayers!
* I ordered some (on sale) baby legs & am excitedly awaiting their arrival.
They boys aren't wasting much time. Since learning to crawl they are both quickly testing their ability to pull up. Benjamin can only make it to his knees on his own, but I found Joseph standing in his crib this morning.
I am including a short video of Joseph pulling up on the stairs-not his "best" pull up, but I was just excited that he did it for the camera.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are talking about going to Pella for Tulip Time, but haven't decided if it would be worth the effort with the boys yet.
Boys are in bed & I'm going to go eat pizza with my hubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment