It was the first toy you took any interest in. I can still remember laying you down under it after a nursing session and you "playing" for the very first time. I had 5 entire minutes to get something done without a baby in my arms! I have always been able to depend on it for a few good minutes of mommy free entertainment. Sometimes it worked for as much as 30 minutes.
When you were little your favorite thing to do was to stare at the zebra stripped poles.
When you got even bigger you started grabbing and pulling on the toys. You loved to grab the bird as he went up and down and cause the gear on the gym to grind. Daddy and I just knew one day it would be "broken," but it's still going strong..JPG)
Now the last few weeks the jungle gym is starting to loose its excitement for you. We are approaching the end of an era! Pretty soon mommy is going to be tearing up again as she adds it to all your too tiny baby clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment