Both of them are teething up a storm. It is amazing they stay highdrated with all the drewl coming from their mouths! I feel bumps on both of their gums so hopefully soon.
Their favorite activity right now is playing with toes. Theirs or their brothers - doesn't matter both are FUN!
Their next doctors appointment is this week so we will get to see their weights.
BTW-two nights this past week they slept for 11-12 hours with no eating. YAH!!! Hopefully, this trend will continue!
Pacifier update - Benjamin is no longer wanting to suck a pacifier he just likes to hold and chew it. Joseph has learned it is fun to stick his tongue out under the pacifier while keeping it in his mouth. It makes us laugh every time.
This past weekend we enjoyed a trip to see Doug's parents & grandma. It was nice to see them and visit the church where Doug grew up! Joseph screamed through the entire morning service, but other than that we enjoyed being with such a loving church family.
2 comments:
those jammies are cute. Dawson has that same Frog one & his cousin got the monkey one. Of course my baby is 30 lb & 37 inches tall @ 2 1/2 years old. Whew, I miss babies!
Are they still sleeping long hours or was that a fluke? They have proved that 12 hours is possible, now they must live up to the new standard!
I love the jammies too. I just want to snuggle 'em so much. I always think they look like cuddly stuffed animals you could sleep with all night when they are wearing their jammies. Sometimes Alex does fall asleep accidently with one of the kids. A few months ago he laid down with Brooke to snuggle at bedtime. He woke up 2 hours later. oops.
Post a Comment